If you want to learn a great programming language, then this course if for you! Learn C# from the ground up. This course is for any developer that knows another language and would like to add C# to their skillset
- Value Types vs Reference Types (5:51)
- Some Common .Net Types (8:54)
- Class Basics (10:39)
- Access Control (4:17)
- Fields & Properties (8:39)
- Method Basics (8:17)
- Method Overloading (6:19)
- Variable Argument List (6:36)
- Constructors & Destructors (8:44)
- This (6:15)
- Static (6:19)
- Const, Final and other odds and ends (5:56)
Hi, I'm Chuck McCullough and I will be your instructor for this course.
I have a degree in computer science from Texas A&M University and have been a software engineer for over 35 years.
Come join me for the best training course you can get!